Sunday 19 August 2012

Crafts Beautiful October 2012

Good Afternoon!

It's a lovely day again here in Norfolk. Just thought I would post my projects from the October issue of Crafts Beautiful. When they asked me to come for a idea and theme, well it had to be Halloween! I love Halloween, I love doing up the house and carving pumpkins (see a post from Nov 2011 for last years pumpkins).

Of course when I did these for the magazine there wasn't really many crafty Halloween items about. So after the success of my pirate drawings, I did a set of witchy themed ones. I was really pleased with the way they turned out, more comical than scary.






The other project is a couple of Christmas cards I did for Bo Bunny and their Father Christmas range. I don't usually go for traditional colours and images, but I have to say, this range is gorgeous. Me being me, I put my own modern twist on things! I love Bo Bunny anyway, so working with these was great.


Crafts Beautiful has done me proud with fantastic photography and eye catching layouts! Check out the rest of the magazine for some fantastic projects, plus there's a fab free foil embossing kit with this issue. For more crafting ideas visit Crafts Beautiful, a great website where you can find more projects, hints, tips, download papers and templates and there's a friendly forum too. You need to register to download or post on the forum, but it's really quick and simple.

Well, that's all for the moment. Hope to post some more very soon. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Colette, these are amazing...is there no end to your talent? :) I just love the witch and the frog is so cute. Well done!
Love
Dawn x

Nikbee said...

Fantastic images and cards. I love the frog.
Nikki x

Colette said...

Thanks Dawn! I had great fun coming up with these. My Mum loves the witchy shoes, I like the hat with the eyes peeping out!

Colette xxx

Colette said...

Hi Nikki! Thank you. Glad you like. I gave the frog swirly eyes, as though he'd just been zapped!

Colette x