Tuesday 5 March 2013

Let's Make Cards Issue 59

Why, hello my lovely peeps!
 
What a beautiful day it has been. Spring is so close I can smell it (either that or the farmer has been out with his tractor again). Hello and a big welcome and thank you to my new followers and candy competitors :)
 
Anyhoo! Because I've been so busy of late, I didn't get round to showing you my first commission for Let's Make Cards (a sister title to Crafts Beautiful). So here it is....



 
It's a fantastic magazine.  A tad more expensive than other paper crafting and card mags, but then you get a full kit jam packed with everything you need to make the projects featured (and still have loads left over, to boot).
 

LMC59 is currently available from good newsagents and most supermarkets and includes a beautiful Spring/Easter/Mother's Day inspired kit with cute bunnies, chicks, butterflies and flowers, ooh and there are some great projects in the issue - mine included (she adds modestly) ahem, cough....


You also get great hints, tips and what's new and why not check out the website www.letsmakecards.com? They have galleries each month so you can upload photos of your latest makes using the kit.
 
Big news though!!! Next month Let's Make Cards is relaunching as PaperCrafter and the first issue is out on March 28th. You still get the fabulous kit, but the magazine also features paper crafts and techniques other than just card making. Very exciting. Look out for my next set of projects in the new issue of PaperCrafter!
 
Okay, so that's me for the nonce. I have a pile of ironing, height wise puts the very large tree in our garden to shame. I may be gone a week - less if I iron 24 hours plus. I need to put on a good gory horror film or three, they always get me excited - therefore, I iron quicker. Especially if someone is being chased - oooer!
 
Until next time. xxxx

2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Hey Dear. I left you an award on my blog. Please do check it out and I am very happy to pass it to you. Hope you like it.

http://utshobbytime.blogspot.com/

lucretia said...

Love the tree one. I've noticed lots of your card designs in LMC and CB mags.