Monday 1 April 2013

You're So Special

Heevnin' friends!

Wow! Another post from me - three in one day, can't be bad. I know the other two were to do with the candy, so this is a quick make I did about an hour ago.

Feast ye olde peepers on this...

  

What you need...
Stamps: Messages (CG132) - Hero Arts
Embossing folder: Flower, Owl and Pear Set (657260) Basic Grey - Sizzix
Card stock: white, kraft
Ink: Vintage Sepia - Versafine
Ribbon: chocolate/white spotty
Adhesives
What you do...

Create an 11.5cm x 13.5cm top fold blank in kraft card. Emboss white card with the flower vine folder, trim to 8cm x 11cm and adhere to the lower half of the blank.
Stamp the sentiment onto kraft card with Vintage Sepia and trim. Attach to the top of the blank. Wrap ribbon around the top of the embossed panel to cover the edge, and tie in a large bow.
Ta da! Quick, easy and simple, yet ever so elegant. Did you notice I put the ribbon down as chocolate/white? Not brown, got to be chocolate - it sounds better :o) Ooh yummy!
I think any floral or swirly embossing folder would look good with this sketch, and in black and white too, or teal and white, or red and white...loads of colours actually. Just keep it simple.
So, that's me for now. I'm getting a little hungry, so I think some food is in order. Thanks for dropping by xxx

post signature


3 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such a elegant card. Beautiful!!

Sonia said...

Fantastic card my dear Colette^_^
Clean,simple and very very elegant,I love it^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

La Vikinga said...

I love the perfect bow!!

La Vikinga