Monday 11 November 2013

Define Good #2

Hi peeps!
Ugh! The weather today is awful - wet, windy & cold. I know it's November, but a nice bright crisp day would be nice.
Anyhoo... I have another Christmas card to show you. It is a slight variation on the one I did last year (click here to view).
I decided rather than the bright red and green theme, I would do it more black and pink. I found a fantastic new collection by Lawn Fawn called Peace Joy Love. The collection has lovely simple images with a black, aqua, red, white and green theme with a subtle hint of pink in there too.
Here is what I came up with...



What you need...

Patterned paper: Klaus 12" x 12" Peace Joy Love Collection - Lawn Fawn
Stamp: Define Good - The Cat's Pajamas
Dies: Framelits Circles - Sizzix
Promarkers: Baby Pink, Bright Green, Ice Grey 1 & 2, Ruby, Tea Green
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Card stock: white
Gems: pink, aqua, green

What you do...

Stamp and colour in the image then die cut into a circle. Die cut a larger circle in the Klaus paper.

Adhere to the bottom of a 13cm x 15cm blank so that the circle are slightly offset and overlap the right and bottom edges. Trim any excess.

Stamp 'Define Good' above the circles on the right and finish with a few gems.

You can buy the Peace Love Joy 6" x 6" Paper Pad by Lawn Fawn and the Define Good stamp set at http://www.mymumscraftshop.co.uk/ or click on the shop in the sidebar. Plus there are lots more goodies for you to browse.

Okay, I'm going to sign off now, I have a commission for Crafts Beautiful to finish, but I'll be back soon with another card.

Thanks for visiting xxx

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow, I haven't seen either the pad or the stamp and just love your card! So fun and kinda retro! Great colors! Have to get back to doing my cards for the holidays, too so thank you for this inspiration!