Thursday 20 November 2014

Let It Snow

Evening my lovelies!

Today I would like to show you the last of the three cards I did using the TIm Holtz Halftone Christmas stamps by Stampers Anonymous. As with the other two, I kept to the same colour scheme.

So without further ado do...



 What you need...

Stamps: Tim Holtz Collection Halftone Christmas (CMS204) - Stampers Anonymous; Let It Snow - Penny Black
Ink pads:  Aquamarine - Avery Elle; Onyx Black - Versafine
Card stock: turquoise, white
Baker's twine: turquoise
Gems: turquoise
Adhesives

What you do...

In the top left corner of white card 9.5cm square, stamp the 'Let it Snow' sentiment in black ink.

Stamp three halftone snowflake circles randomly around the sentiment. 

Over stamp with the snowflake detail in black ink.

Mount onto an 11cm square turquoise top fold blank.

Wrap twine around the top of the blank and tie in a bow at the right.

Add a few gems to finish.

Cards like this are great as you can rustle up a few in no time. Really good if you are behind on your Christmas card making like me (slap on the wrist Colette). 

Every year I say I'm going to make Christmas cards from January, you know, just do a couple every so often. I never seem to get round to it. Maybe 2015 will be the year? Yeah, right! 

Well, we'll see.....

Before I go, don't forget you still have 10 days to enter your lovely creations in this month's Cosmic Colours Challenge. Just click on the image below to take you to the rules and Inlinkz.

Holiday Sparkle - Design Seeds®
Thank you to all who have entered so far. It's going to be so difficult to chose again!

See you soon :o) xx

post signature

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very nice! I love snowflakes! Great twine too!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Awesome CAS card. The blue card stock is beautiful.

Karen Petitt said...

I think this is my favourite! x