Tuesday 10 February 2015

Crafts Beautiful March 2015 - Mother's Day

Good morning peeps!

As you may or may not know I have monthly projects in Crafts Beautiful and also their sister magazine, PaperCrafter.

Well, the new issue of Crafts Beautiful came out last Friday and my card is the cover star! It's been a while since I've had a front cover with CB, but this card is so bright and cheery that I'm proud and ever so chuffed they picked it.

Here is the cover star....



This is one of two cards I did for a Mother's Day feature, the other being a lovely big sunflower card...


These cards are created using eight squares of paper folded with a simple origami fold then glued together to give you a fantastic flower. 

This issue makes me wish Spring would hurry up.

My masterclass this month is masking. I've done a built up floral card showing how you can mask off to give a dimensional look to your card.


Check out the Crafts Beautiful website for more fabulous ideas, projects, hints and tips. Register with the CB website and you can download any patterns, papers or templates for free! 

The good thing is that there are projects and templates from issues way past. You can also download the magazine as an app.

That's me for now, thank you for popping in, take care and the card on the front cover will be signing autographs later....

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, Colette! Way to go on the cover! All of the cards are gorgeous - the flowers look fabulous!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Congrats Colette. Cards are simply stunning.