Tuesday 24 March 2015

Yet Another Nap - Rick St Dennis/ Incy Wincy

Happy evening all!

I hope you are all well and happy.

This week over at Incy Wincy we have a vintage challenge and the fabulous sponsor and one of my faves... Rick St Dennis.

I chose a gorgeous image called Yet Another Nap featuring a dragon snoozing with a skull and here he is...


Coloured by Cosmic Strawberry - Image by Rick St Dennis

As my style tends to be clean and simple, I decided to print the image directly onto cream card and I have a gorgeous vintage style 6x6 paper collection by Authentique which I knew would be perfect for this. Clean, simple and vintage all at the same time!

What you need...

Card stock: cream
Patterned paper: Blissful 6x6 Bundle Collection - Authentique
Promarkers: Burnt Orange, Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2, Marsh Green, Moss Green, Praline, Sandstone
Sentiment: Chilly Chums - Paper Smooches

What you do...

Print the image onto cream card.
Colour in and mat onto a cream A6 top fold blank and trim away any excess.
Cut two banners from patterned paper and fix to the top left in line with the fold.
Stamp out the sentiment, trim and stick over the banners with foam tape.

Isn't he adorable? Every time I do a dragon, I want one!

Click on Rick's shop badge to take you to his store.


My fellow teamies have come up with some wonderful inspiration for you; plus we welcome two new DT members, Amy & Traci! Pop on over for a peek and maybe play along!

I'm off now to have a play with my Cricut Explore, so I'll be posting some fun makes soon. Thank you for popping by :o) xx

post signature

No comments: