Tuesday 24 November 2015

Winter Star - Incy Wincy/Doodle Pantry

Mornin' peeps!

I hope you are all well!

We have another great challenge for you at Incy Wincy. This week it is a Tic-Tac-Toe board and our lovely sponsor is Doodle Pantry.

The image I used from Doodle Pantry is Winter Star and I chose Kraft/Dry Embossing/Pearls from the Tic-Tac-Toe board.

Here is my make...



Items needed...

Digi stamp: Winter Star - Doodle Pantry
Card stock: white, Kraft
Embossing folder: Layered Scallops - Echo Park
Promarkers: Caramel, Cocoa, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Frosted Jade*, Frozen Lake*, Icicle*, Ocean Teal*, Tea Green, Turquoise
Glitter glue: Crystal - Stickles
Rub-on sentiment: black
Garden twine
White cotton cord
Pearls: white
Adhesives

* limited edition colour

I always think that aquas, blues and browns go really well together, especially with Kraft card. This is a lovely image and it was a joy to colour in.

You can visit the Doodle Pantry store by clicking on the badge below.



We have lots of DT creations to inspire you over at Incy Wincy, below is the Tic-Tac-Toe board. Maybe it will tempt you to have a go!



Thank you for popping by, I have to go as I've got lots of commissions to get finished. 
TTFN ! xxx

post signature

No comments: