Monday 1 February 2016

Free Hugs - Incy Wincy/Limited Runs

Happy 1st of February my lovelies!

It's a lovely day here in Norfolk, even if it is slightly windy!

Being the first Monday in the month, we have a fantastic new challenge for you over at Incy Wincy. The theme this time is 'Love is in the air'.

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are Limited Runs and Polka Doodles. I chose an adorable little image from Limited Runs called Luvin Monster and here is my make...



Items needed...

Card stock: white
Promarkers: Poppy, Sunset*
Rub-on lettering/hearts
Adhesives

*limited edition colour(s)

I love the way he is just sat there all squishy, just begging to be hugged! I love this little card as it's not too mushy or soppy.

This cutie and many more can be found by clicking on the image below. You can also click on the Polka Doodles image to take you to their store too. They have oodles of gorgeous images and plenty of craft supplies.




As usual the talented DT have come up with some fab creations to inspire you, so why not enter and you might be lucky enough to win a fab prize?

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll be back soon. xxx


3 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Catherine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! I love him too.

Nikki said...

I love him all in red !!!
hugs Nikki