Sunday 13 March 2016

Bee Mine - Cricut® Explore Air

Good afternoon my lovelies!

After catching up with all my commissions for PaperCrafter, Crafts Beautiful and Homemaker magazines (phew!), I've actually had some time to have a little play. 

As I haven't used my Explore in a while, I thought I would have a browse through the images and I came across the cutest little bee ever and made this simple little card...



Items needed...


Digital die images: Create a Critter 2 - Heart Bee (#M3AA27) & (#M3AA2) - Cricut®
Vinyl: Midnight - Cricut®
Card stock: pale pink, mid pink, pale peach, mid grey, black
Pearls: pink
Adhesives

Isn't he just the adorable? I liked the colour of the example in the Design Space library so I kept it the same. You may think this is a Valentine card, but you could send it anytime to that special someone you have your eye on (wink).

I'm now going to go through some of my stamp stash, have a play and get inky!

Thank you for popping by! TTFN! x


No comments: