Friday 8 July 2016

Smile

Happy Friday peeps!

I'm still busy with commissions, but I thought I would have a break and post up another quick and easy card for you. This one is perfect to give to a male recipient as the colours and images are not too girly. Again, this card uses items from the Simple Stories Birthday SN@P collection.


Items needed...

Scrapbook/journal items: SN@P Insta-Squares & Pieces - Birthday; 4x6 SN@P Cards - Birthday; 3x4 SN@P Cards - Birthday; SN@P - Stickers - Birthday - Simple Stories
Punch: corner rounder
Adhesives

I love this bright, cheery card and who doesn't like cake? The torn tape stickers are so cute and just add that little extra without going over the top.

I think you can still find the SN@P Birthday collection on some craft sites, but Simple Stories do lots of other gorgeous collections.

Okay, that is me for the moment. Enjoy your Friday and I'll be back soon. TTFN! x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! a HAPPY colourful and wonderful card.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Great card, I love the torn tape. Creative Blessings, Tracy x