Wednesday 30 August 2017

Happy Halloween

Afternoon peeps!

Hope you are all well! 

Today I would like to share with you the card I illustrated and made for the current issue of Crafts Beautiful (Oct 17). This was for my monthly masterclass and this tutorial is on colouring and blending with coloured pencils, with a Halloween theme.

I used Zest-it Blending Medium, this is fab for blending in the colours and removing the shine that you get when using coloured pencils.



What you need...

Digital image: Free to download from Crafts Beautiful
Card stock
Coloured pencils: Brunzeel Design
Blending Medium: Zest-It Pencil Blend
Tortillions (paper stumps)
Patterned Halloween paper
Baker's twine: orange
Adhesives

I had such fun creating this design and even better fun colouring it in. I think I may do another one with Copics and see how that one looks.

The Halloween image along with other templates from the October issue can be downloaded here. There are lots of other images, ideas, hints and tips on the Crafts Beautiful website. You will need to register to be able to download, but it is free, quick and easy to do.

Okay, that's me for now. Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon, ttfn!


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card and fabulous colouring
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your design and colouring never disappoint, they are Fabulous.
Faith
x