Saturday 17 March 2018

Birthday Fishes

Happy St Patrick's Day my lovelies! I would like to wish June & Stephen a special hello today (your card is on it's way).

One of my fave stamp set brands is Paper Smooches and there is a set that I have had for a while and hadn't got round to using...until now.



What you need...

Stamps: Birthday Buddies - Paper Smooches
Card stock: white, mid aqua
Dies: circle
Alcohol markers: Copic
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Gems: clear
White gel pen

This cute set includes some adorable characters such as a gopher, worm, chick, fish and pooch with birthday pun sentiments. There is also a die set available that  co-ordinates with these stamps. Check out the Paper Smooches website for more great stuff.


Sadly the photo makes the aqua of the card stock bluer than it is. I added the smallest star to the top of the fish hats and used the bubbles on the main card highlighted with white gel pen.

I've done another little card using this set, so I'll be back soon to share it with you. Thank you so much for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE your fishes, so bright and cheery Colette.
Faith
x