Sunday 4 March 2018

Snow Happy!

Hello there peeps!

As you may know, I'm trying to make a stock of Christmas cards throughout the year, as I always run out of time when it gets nearer to Christmas.

There is a cute little stamp that I've had for a couple of years and have never got round to using it (I can't be the only one who buys stamps when they see them in case they run out of stock/get discontinued).



What you need...

Stamps: Frostier (KS207) - Stamping Bella; Believe in the Magic (CD001) - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Sugar Plum 6x6 Paper Pad - My Mind's Eye
Ink pad: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Alcohol markers: Copics
Coloured Pencils: Polychromos - Faber-Castell
Ribbon

I coloured the base colour on the image with Copics and then added the shading and highlights with pencils and blended. I tried to match the colours of the image with the beautiful colours of the paper.

I hope you like this cute little card, I  thought the snow was apt after the weather we've had lately!

Thank you for stopping by, see you soon! x


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW, love the image and the paper you used.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

He is adorable, gorgeous colouring. I am on a mission this year to ink my uninked stamps - it could be a long year! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous love the cute snowman
Carol x