Monday 2 April 2018

Easter Eggs

Happy Easter all!

I hope you are having a wonderful time and not getting too overstuffed on chocolate! It has been a very wet Easter here in Norfolk and I suspect much of the UK, at least the snow kept away.

I have been going through some old posts/photos of past makes and decided to revamp/redo some of them. I decided to redo two Easter cards, this being the first one. I did exactly the same layout with stamps but changed the colour scheme.


What you need...

Stamps: Picoti Picota - Artemio; Doodles by Claudine Hellmuth - Ranger
Alcohol markers: Promarkers - Cool Aqua, Ice Grey 1, Lime Green, Magenta, Mandarin
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Washi tape: magenta/white dotty
Baker's twine - orange
Easter rub-on sentiment
Adhesives

You can find the original post here with instructions on how to create this little card. Of course you don't have to use the exact same stamps, any chick themed stamps could work. I love the bright zingy colours for Easter, it makes a nice change from the usual pastel shades.

My chicken girlies lay the most lovely pinkish buff or ivory eggs, it would be so much fun if the laid the bright colours on the card. I wouldn't want to crack them open.

Well I'm going to sign off now, enjoy the rest of your Easter and I'll be back soon with the next Easter card. Thanks for stopping by! x 


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, what a fun and beautiful card, we had WET! here in Wales Colette.
Faith
x